The following guide describes how to install the Calendar Email Extension app for Office 365 using your tenant’s app catalog.In this article:
Step 1: Download the add-in
Here you can download the add-in: Sapiens.at.SharePoint.CEE20.app.zip.
Download and unzip the add-in to a local folder.
Step 2: Create an App Catalog site
You can skip this section if you already created an app catalog site.
- Sign in to Office 365 with your SharePoint Online admin account
- Open the SharePoint Admin Center
- Click on Classic features on the left and click on Open in the Apps section
- Click on App Catalog
- Select Create a new app catalog site, and then click OK.
- On the Create App Catalog Site Collection page, enter the required information, and then click OK.
Note: It can take a few minutes to create the app catalog site. Once the app catalog site is created, you can open it if you click on the App Catalog link again.
Step 3: Add the add-in to the App Catalog
You can now upload the add-in to the app catalog.
- Open the app catalog and click on Apps for SharePoint on the left.
- Click on Upload and browse to the folder that contains the add-in, select the file SharePoint.Sapiens.CEE20.app and click Open.
- Click on OK
Step 4: Install the add-in for users
Now you can install the add-in in a SharePoint site
- Open the SharePoint site and click on Site Contents
- Click on add an app and select Calendar E-Mail Extension for Office 365
- Click on Trust It
Learn more about configuring the add-in in the configuration guide.