- How-to: Editing forms for events, topics, etc.,
- How to: Create a Microsoft Teams meeting in SharePoint using the Event Management app
- How to: Create events in draft mode & cancel events and enrollments in one click
- How to: Create a custom enrollment form
- How to: Enroll Office 365 groups and distribution lists
- How to: Prevent users from enrolling in more than one event
- How to: Allow external users to enroll in events
- How to: Create recurring events in SharePoint using the Event Management app
- How to: Send additional e-mail notifications manually and create reusable email templates
- How to prevent users from enrolling in multiple events (covering the same topic)
- How to: Promote events to specific target audiences only
- How-to: send e-mail notifications or calendar invitations and prevent e-mail updates to be sent to attendees
In case you have to re-trust the Event Management for Office 365 Add-in, please follow these steps.
Go to site Contents, click on the add-in’s context menu and click on ‘Permissions’ in classic mode or ‘Manage permissions’ if you use the modern design.
Now click on ‘here’ to re-trust the Add-in.