Applies to: Calendar E-Mail Extension for Office 365/SharePoint online
Other versions: View the version for SharePoint on premise (SP2010, SP2013, SP2016, SP2019)
The following guide describes how to install the Calendar Email Extension app for Office 365 using your tenant’s app catalog.In this article:
Step 1: Download the add-in
Here you can download the add-in: Sapiens.at.SharePoint.CEE20.app.zip.
Download and unzip the add-in to a local folder.
Step 2: Create an App Catalog site
You can skip this section if you already created an app catalog site.
- Sign in to Office 365 with your SharePoint Online admin account
- Open the SharePoint Admin Center
- Click on Classic features on the left and click on Open in the Apps section
- Click on App Catalog
- Select Create a new app catalog site, and then click OK.
- On the Create App Catalog Site Collection page, enter the required information, and then click OK.
Note: It can take a few minutes to create the app catalog site. Once the app catalog site is created, you can open it if you click on the App Catalog link again.
Step 3: Add the add-in to the App Catalog
You can now upload the add-in to the app catalog.
- Open the app catalog and click on Apps for SharePoint on the left.
- Click on Upload and browse to the folder that contains the add-in, select the file SharePoint.Sapiens.CEE20.app and click Open.
- Click on OK
Step 4: Install the add-in for users
Now you can install the add-in in a SharePoint site
- Open the SharePoint site and click on Site Contents
- Click on add an app and select Calendar E-Mail Extension for Office 365
- Click on Trust It
Learn more about configuring the add-in in the configuration guide.