Calendar Events & Invites is now Calendar E-Mail Extension for Office 365. We discontinued licensing through the Office store. Licenses are now available directly on our pricing page and in the add-in.
Please follow the instructions below. You’ll not loose any data or configuration.
- Remove the Calendar Events & Invites add-in from the site contents page
- Add the new Calendar E-Mail Extension for Office 365 add in
- Click on ‘add an app’ in the site contents page
- Click on the Calendar E-Mail Extension for Office 365 add-in in the site contents page and trust the add-in
If the add-in is not available, download and add it to the app catalog or get it from the app store.
- Click on the new Calendar E-Mail Extension for Office 365 add-in
- Click on Configure on each calendar list where the add-in was configured
- The list’s configuration will display ‘Disabled’, select the mode you had configured before.
All the other configuration details will be restored.
- If you use the ‘Check availability’ feature, please also make sure you have to new script configured. How to: Check attendee and resource availability in Calendar E-Mail Extension for Office 365
If you have any questions of feedback regarding our Office 365 products, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.