With our new add-on it’s now possible to book Exchange rooms and equipment directly from a SharePoint calendar. To configure the credentials for the user who is allowed to book the resources, you can create a Target Application in the Secure Store and set the credentials there. To do this you should do the following:
1. Go to SharePoint Central Administration –> Application Management –> Manage Service Applications –> Secure Store Service.
If there is no Secure Store Service available, click on New –> Secure Store Service.
2. Now open the Secure Store and create a new Target Application.
3. Enter an ID, display name and contact e-mail for the Target Application and select Group as the Target Application type.
4. On the next screen use Windows User Name and Windows Password (default setting) as fields.
5. Now enter the users who should have access to manage the Target Application and enter Authenticated Users in the members field. Then click on OK.
6. The final step is to set the credentials. Click on the Target Application and then Set Credentials.
7. Then enter the user name and password in the form which appears.
The created Target Application can now be used in SharePoint.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you have any problems or any other questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or post a comment.