With our Sapiens.at.SharePoint Different Enrollment Forms per Event add-on you can now create several enrollment forms and then choose from these forms when scheduling events. You can download the add-on here: sapiens.at.setup.addons.mef.zip
The add-on requires either the Employee Training Management or the Event Management to be installed.
To install the add-on, extract the files to a new folder. There are folders containing setup files for both SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013.
Then run the setup as an administrator and follow the instructions on the screen.
Once the setup has completed, you must go to the Site Settings for the SharePoint site where you wish to use the add-on and then select “Manage site features”.
Here you can now activate the “Sapiens.at.SharePoint Different Enrollment Forms per Event” feature.
A choice column will now be available where you can select from all available enrollment forms. This choice is available in the Catalog and the Scheduled Events/Scheduled Training Events list.
Create a new enrollment form
1. Go to the Site Settings, then Site Content Types and click on Create. Then create a new content type based on the “Enroll with user account” or “Enroll with e-mail address” content type.
2. Add the additional columns you would like in your enrollment form.
3. Go to the Enrollments list, then click on List Settings. Select “Add from existing site content types” and then select the name of your new content type and add it to the enrollment list.
4. The new content type will then be available in the “Enrollment Form” choice column in the Catalog and the Scheduled Events/Scheduled Training Events list.
5. Create a new event and select the new enrollment form. Now if someone enrolls, the selected form will be displayed.
Update – 03/26/2015
Now you can also allow multiple enrollment forms by changing the “Enrollment Form” column to allow multiple selection.
It’s now possible to select which of the available enrollment forms you wish to use for the specific event.
If someone enrolls, the first form selected will be displayed. Users can change the form by using the drop down list.
You also need to make sure that “Display ContentTypeSelector in New-Form” is enabled for ALL content types in the enrollment list.
Open the List Settings of the Enrollment list, click on the Content Type, then Form Extension. Here you can select the “Display ContentTypeSelector in New-Form” option.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you have any problems configuring the add-on or any other questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment.